Luxury Lodges with the Best Views
of South-east Cornwall
Discover the most beautiful holiday accommodation in South East Cornwall. Whitsand Bay Holiday Park is nestled on the clifftops of The Rame Peninsula, an area of outstanding natural beauty renowned for its long, golden beaches and dramatic sunsets.
Our holiday lodges offer 360° views as standard. Here, you can eat breakfast looking out to sea, take in the rolling countryside of the Lynher and Tamar valleys over lunch and when the sun goes down, gaze over the night-lit cityscapes of the Plymouth Sound.
The Luxury Holiday Lodges
- Spacious contemporary lodges all with two bathrooms (1 en-suite)
suntrap patio decking, & flatscreen tv's. models with hot-tubs
- Well appointed and fully equipped available all year with full central
heating and double glazed all to residential specifications
- Each lodges sympathetically sited to enjoy the views. You choose your
favourite! sea, country, coastline, moorland ,estuary and even city views
individual and unique to every lodge
- Tenting, touring and motorhome pitches
- Set within grounds of Napoleonic coastal fort. Sheltered south facing
serviced pitches, reinforced grass or hardstanding
- 'No frills' chalets affordable self catering family accommodation '
radar station' circa W.W.II blockhouse with grandstand views over Whitsand
More on Whitsand Bay holiday lodges
- All weather park facilities including indoor heated swimming pool
(very warm) and kiddies pool
- Beaches poolside cafe-bar, shop, wi-fi , coffee bar & sun terrace
- 'The Vaults' restaurant and family bar and entertainment centre
in unusual historic setting
More on Whitsand Bay facilities
- The only park on the rame peninsula 'Cornwall's Forgotten Corner' overlooking
the sandy beaches of Whitsand Bay
- Just a few miles west of the maritime city of Plymouth and east of Looe
- Ideally situated on the Devon/Cornwall border surrounded by ancient
fishing and smuggling villages.
More on Whitsand Bay location